Saturday 18 August 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Candy Girl Peeks

Hello all!  I hope you've been enjoying the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps peeks for the August release.  I've been under the weather and haven't had a chance to play along until now.  Today is Saturday which means it's challenge day.  On release weeks, we try to stick to a sketch and we've got a great one for you this month!  It's also Moonlight Whispers preview day and this month we're all about the candy!

I've chosen to use Cocoa Chocolate and I coloured her mup in racy red and black!  I absolutely love this sentiment that comes with her.  I used some Echo Park This & That papers and some suede ribbon and felt flowers for embellishment. 




Hop over to the challenge blog to see what my fellow Krafty Girls and Guests have created for you.  And don't forget to leave comments on the blogs with peeks as two lucky stampers will each win some of Annie's new stamps!  And if you join us in this week's sketch challenge, you could win free stamps as well!

24 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is great Kerry! Love the colouring on her and those felt flowers are adorable! :)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I just love this image...and of course the card you created...the colouring and details are amazing...love the dimension you see on the chocolates...thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Unknown said...

wow! love the image, love the papers you used, just makes me smile and want choclate!

Kim O'Connell said...

Va Va Va VOOOOOM!

karalschuknecht said...

This is just tooooo cute, love it

Marilyn said...

What a crazy fun image! You've coloured it so nicely and I like those little flowers. And the chocolate... I like the chocolate!

Tracey said...

Fantastic card Kerry! Beautiful colouring!

wendy said...

terrific card, love this sentiment ain't it true!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Isn't she the sexy one! Perfect color choices for this charmer and the flowers are fun! Wishing you a sunshine weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Anonymous said...

Very sexy image, love it!

jennabelle said...

Beautiful! I think she is my fav stamp. Your use of felt and suede really gets the "rich Chocolatey" feel across!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute, love the image, the sentiment and the great dp you used with this sketch. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Kathi said...

Fun and fabulous card. Great job coloring that saucy image.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, this is wonderful, lovely Details and colors.

Hugs Heike

Steph said...

Hey Kerry! Such a cute card! Love the colouring on her!

Heather said...

She looks great ~ amazing stamp. Wonderful colour choices.

Sandy Smith said...

ooh la la I love it!

Lisa said...

Soooooo Adorable!

stampinfun71 said...

really like the flowers and your blog header too! You are very talented thanks for sharing your creative genius on your blog...its very inspiring!

Jovan said...

FABULOUS card...I love the coloring!

Allie Cat's Creations said...

Ooh-La-La! Love it!!

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

It is chocolicious!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love the colours you used to colour her! Simply, chocolate seduction! I love it!

Kibbi said...

Oh myyyyy!!

I am a bit jealous of her awesomeness right now!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin