Saturday 21 April 2012

SFYTT - Release Your Inner Child!

**Please note this is my second post for today.  If you're looking for my Kraftin' Kimmie peek, please scroll down or click HERE**

Hey all!  I wanted to pop by and share my second Sketch For You To Try card for April.  I am loving both this month's sketch and this month's sponsor - There She Goes stamps.  Huge thanks to TSG for sponsoring us this month!

I took another image from Every Child out for a spin.  This sweet little girl could totally be my daughter - I often find her in this very position!  I mounted my image on a Dizzy Doily and paired her up with some Simple Stories Fabulous papers.  I did add a horizontal panel to my card because I was dying to use this sentiment on the front.  I also added a couple of felt flowers and some brads for a little oomph!  




As a reminder, here's this month's sketch.  You can link up your entry over on Jen's blog.  And don't forget to check out my fellow sketch sisters and see what fabulous inspiration they've whipped up for you as well!  




You've got until the end of the month so there's still lots of time to play along. Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Lou said...

Hi! really gorgeous card,love the sweet image and your colours/papers too.hugs Lou.xx

Jodi Collins said...

Girlie, this is SO darling! I have this set and haven't inked it up yet! LOVE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin