Sunday 22 April 2012

Krafty Hop - I'll Get You My Pretty...

Do YOU know what day it is? It’s Krafty RELEASE Day at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps! And we’re celebrating with a KRAFTY HOP! There are SO many incredible new stamps to SEE this month, so let’s get started.

Over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks, we have shared lots of AMAZING new stamps from all our artists! We’ve got something for everyone!! Lulu is back from Cheryl Alger.....we know how much you love her! So we have a new set called PLAYTIME LULU. We also have TWO fantastic sets of adorable BUGGIES from Emilie Goulet called BUG BUDDIES 1 AND BUG BUDDIES 2. And of course we have an amazing new set of six WIZARD OF OZ inspired stamps from Annie Rodrigue! AND a fabulous OZ SENTIMENTS set to match. Eeeeeeee!

You will get to see most of the new images today as you sit back and enjoy our APRIL Krafty Hop. If you want to start from the beginning, just head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog. As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages of these incredible stamps from the new release. And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie shop, because ALL the new images are NOW available. 

And of course, as always, we have our Gimme Kimmies Kits available for those of you who ‘need it all'. The stamps are grouped together by artist and are available at a discount, but only for a limited time.

For my card today I pulled out the Wicked Witch.  I loved the musical Wicked and so she was an easy choice.  In keeping with the spirit, I coloured her skin green and dressed her all in black.  I decided to keep the colours simple on the card and used a couple different lines of papers for my simple layout.  I also pulled out the new Oz sentiments and used one of my favorite lines for the sentiment.  


Well, that's all I've got for you, but I know that AMANDA will have something fabulous to knock your socks off - she's the next stop along the hop.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  

38 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your card! This witch is Awesome! !!!

alethea said...

Fabulous card and perfect with that sentiment!! HUgsxx

KanataNewf said...

Awesome! Perfect sentiment for the image!

Anda said...

This is gorgeous, I can't wait to get one of my own! You guys are doing a brilliant job of inspiring us all :)

meine-bastelarena said...

Such a perfect match!

Ann English said...

Ah, yes, the wicked witch and her infamous quote-I can hear her voice in my head! Terrific card!

Sassy Cheryl said...

OMGosh! Too stinkin' adorable and I LOVE the papers too. Certainly makes me smile. Super fun.

Shari said...

Kerry, your card is just wonderful!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love the dp and design you used with her, so great

wendy said...

perefction!....absolutely love this card....these new Wizard images are to die for!

Sheri said...

Oh Kerry! How perfect is this!! Just darling and you have to love a green witch! :)

Meaghan Murray said...

Your colouring is superb

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love the paper.

Victoria said...

absolutely fantastic x

Mary said...

Fab card! This witch means business that's for sure :)

Dawn Louise said...

Fabulous, the stamp is coloured so well and really shows it off great card

chrissy xx said...

Going to keep my dog in lol!!!
Fabulous image. Fabulous colours..LOving your papers too.
What a Fun card.
Chrissyxx

Cathi said...

Great coloring on this fabulous card! TFS

Karen W said...

I just live this stamp. Your card is wonderful.

Michele Dietrich said...

what copics did you use for the witches skin...your card has perked my interest in the kk stamps. great job. by far my fav card.

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh I'm scared.... your card is amazing!

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh I'm scared.... your card is amazing!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I so need this for my friend with a little dog. Very cute.

Bananastamper said...

Fabulous card - love your colour choices. And a fab sentiment too!

Tracey said...

Loving all the green! A fabulous card Kerry!

Alaine said...

HEE HEE... great card. Love the sentiment.

Chark said...

so great--love it!

mackbrad said...

Fabulous! I love what you did with the broom looks like it is on fire!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love your fabulous card and your coloring is amazing.

Unknown said...

Haha I love this sentiment! I'm a fan of simple layouts too. Great job!

jbaker839 said...

Such a cute card and love the sentimen too. Great coloring.

Lena95469 said...

I love this! What a cute lil witch!

jonim52 said...

cute cute cute

Wilfreda said...

This is so cute. I love the papers that you used with her.

Anonymous said...

A great sentiment.

Samara said...

Wonderful Card !

Tami G said...

How adorable... What a great image..

Cheryl Valadez said...

Oh, wowzers! I LOVE this! Her complexion is very fetching...lol! She practically glows :) Wonderful work! Hugz, Cheryl

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin