Saturday 14 April 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Inspiration Challenge

Hey all!  Happy Saturday!  I'm keeping this post short and sweet cause I'm writing it before I fly out the door to head off to Scrapfest - where I'll be meeting Kraftin' Kimmie and some of the other Krafty Girls and working the Krafty booth.  By the time you read this, we'll be into our second day and I know we'll still be having a blast!

I am your Krafty hostess this week and I decided to make this week an Inspiration challenge.  I love these kind of challenges since you can pick any number of things to inspire you.   


I was mostly inspired by the colour palette of this dining room picture from Pier 1.  I used Thalia for my card and picked some Basic Grey Picadilly papers to match the mood in the inspiration photo.  


I hope you'll play along with us!  Link up over at the challenge blog and you could win the Thalia stamp that I've used on my card.  

And make sure you check out the challenge blog for samples from the Krafty Girls and our incredible Krafty Guests!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin