Saturday 12 November 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge - Make It Masculine

Happy Saturday everyone!  And of course Saturday means it's time for another Kraftin' Kimmie challenge and Angie has challenged us to make a masculine card.  I decided to colour up Toymaker Elf and pair him with some Echo Park Seasons Greetings papers.  I kept it simple with just a circle die behind my image panel.  I didn't want to girly it up with ribbons and the like!  


Make sure you head over to the Krafty blog to see what the Krafty Girls and Guests have created for you and don't forget about the Frugal Friday specials too!

3 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love the simplicity of the card, very nice!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Kerry! Love the traditional colours!

Kerri said...

love it..love this stamp..I have it but now I think that I will color it..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin