Monday 29 August 2011

Happy Anniversary and a Sketch

Happy Monday friends!  I took a bit of a blogging break last week but was busy stamping.  One of the cards on my to-do list was an anniversary card for my hubby.  Today is our 13th anniversary and although we celebrated on the weekend, I saved my card for today. 

I used some MME Lost and Found papers and paired them with a sentiment from You Move Me.  I actually stamped the sentiment twice – first in Memento Rich Cocoa ink and then again nearly over top in red ink.  I love the dimension it gives the sentiment in real life.  I used the Textile Rectangle die since it matched my mood a bit better and also used the Fancy Flourish die and Hearts a Plenty die

2011_08280001

To finish off the inside I used another heart as well as the Simply Scallops Medium die.  The sentiment is from the set Clearly Sentimental About You

2011_08280004

Although I didn’t get this week’s Wednesday Sketch card done in time, I did get it done!  Here I paired Pure Innocence Love You With All My Heart with a the File Tab die and used a sentiment from the Notched Tag die and stamp set

2011_08280005

I stamped this cutie again on the inside and added a Simply Scallops strip as well. 

2011_08280009

It’s going to be a busy week on my blog. I have posts lined up for each day starting with a new special MFT feature for you tomorrow and then Teasers start for the September release on Wednesday.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin