Friday 8 July 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie's Frugal Fridays

Hey there!  Have you heard about Kraftin' Kimmie's Frugal Fridays?  Every week certain stamps will be on sale for the weekend only at a big discount!  This week's FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS are:

 Krafty Quotes #1Clint the CowboyCheeky MonkeySpringtime Maisie and Tiny Miles and Maisie for 40-50% off!!! But only until Sunday night!!

Here's a card I made with Clint the Cowboy a while back.  This makes me think of the Calgary Stampede - which incidentally kicks off today.  And have you been following the pics. of Will and Kate on their Canadian tour (they were in Calgary yesterday and today and donned white Stetsons)?  I'm usually not a big royal follower, but there's just something about those two.  Colour me impressed!


Thanks for stopping by!  I'll see you back here tomorrow for the Krafty Challenge!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin