Monday 27 June 2011

Scrapbook Queens June Design Team Projects

Hey all!  Just wanted to pop by quickly on this way too early Monday morning and share some of my design team cards from Scrapbook Queens.  But first, can I just say Yippeee?! Because I think we've finally reached the end of the postal strike up here in Canada.  I'm so ready to receive my mail - I have some stamps that I've been waiting for rather impatiently!

June's design team package was chock full of yummy papers from Echo Park.  We used the Walk in the Park line and there was some Summertime thrown in there as well.

For my first card I paired the papers with MFT's Loveasaurus (currently being re-stocked).  He's still one of my fave stamps.

This card uses MFT's Pure Innocence Start the Day With Whee and I added the Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass die.

And lastly I used MFT's Pure Innocence My Balloon and paired her with the Scallop Ribbon Border die.




Hope you have a great day!!  I'm keeping this short and sweet as we're off to the playground before it gets too hot!  I'll see you back here Wednesday for another MFT sketch!  Later taters!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards! Your colouring is so happy and fresh ;)
Rx

Michele Boyer said...

Wow. You've been busy! I love all three though that first one is my fave. Super cute little dino-boy!! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Pretty X 3. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin