Friday 15 April 2011

Moxie Fab Bellarific Friday!

Happy Friday friends!  It's been forever since I've played along with a Bellarific Friday over at the Stamping Bella blog but when I saw this week's sketch, I knew that I wanted to use the new stamp I picked up at Scrapfest last weekend.  

This is Perk Me Up Peeps and since it is coffee themed - it had to come home with me!  I also used this week's Tuesday Trigger over on the Moxie Fab blog.  I obviously drew my colour inspiration from the picture as well as the oval frame, the scallops and the distressed edges.  The papers are Lily Bee This and That and I added a flower and sentiment to the sketch for fun.  I'm not sure if you can see in this picture but I coated the coffee cup lid with some Glossy Accents since there's so much shiny goodness in the Tuesday Trigger picture (that gorgeous red dresser....sigh).  



This is the first time I've played along with a Tuesday Trigger but definitely won't be the last - I had a blast!  Em will have all the bellarific entries on her blog sometime today so make sure you check them out.  

Tomorrow I get to hang out all day at Scrapbook Queens for their Queens Crop.  The entire design team will be there and we're happy to chat, share tips, etc...  If you're local I hope you'll come and join us!   

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this girlie! LOVE! I totally need this stamp and I ADORE your coloring!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kerry! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin