Friday 11 March 2011

Krafty Peeks - Everyday Girls!

Happy Friday all!  It seems like I've been waiting for this day all week and it's been forever getting here!  I'm so excited to show you one of the Everyday Girls being released this month over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I love all these new girls and I know you will too!  

I had to show you this one first as this is SO me in the morning.  I just have a hard time functioning without my coffee.  This is Angie and she comes with two awesome sentiments and an accessory stamp.  I paired her with some Echo Park Be Mine papers and split the sentiment up so it would fit my card a bit better.


Remember to hop over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog to find links to all the Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests sharing peeks today!  I'll see you back here tomorrow with another Everyday Girl for the weekly Krafty challenge.  

7 comments:

Lori Craig said...

oh how cute is she! I hadn't seen this little lady. Could be me...almost any morning! Love your card!

cdm317 said...

Super card!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Kerry!

Unknown said...

Kerry....Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the colours! Xx

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! I love it!

Becca said...

One of my favourite colour combos..great card!!!!

KanataNewf said...

such a pretty card - great work on the new image.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin