Wednesday 9 February 2011

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #6

I am just loving the weekly Wednesday sketch challenges over at MFT.  You can find all the details over on Kim's blog and you can win $15 for playing along ($20 if you use MFT stamps!).  

Can you tell I'm missing the sun just a little?  We've been back from Florida for a week now and I'd really like to go back.  This snow stuff is no fun - I much preferred wearing shorts.  So with that in mind I decided to use this sentiment from the Textile Rectangle set.  I decided to stamp it on the graph paper and leave it without a border and I sponged the edges with some matching ink.  I added the Sunshine Die-namic die as well as the Small Scallop border die along the bottom of the twill.  


 The papers I used are all from October Afternoon.  I hope you'll play along with us.  All the details are on Kim's blog, but all you need to do is upload to Splitcoast using the correct keyword.  Easy peasey!  




Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Kerry I love your paper, FABULOUS!

Melody said...

Love your take on the sketch!

StampOwl said...

fabulous Kerry

Arlene said...

pretty! love the OA papers. :-)

Anonymous said...

Girl, this rocks!

Michele Boyer said...

Fantastic, Kerry! Love the sponging on the sun!

Amy Rohl said...

LOVE this, Kerry! Off to put that sentiment set in my MFT cart!!

Jodi Collins said...

FABULOUS Kerry! LOVE this sentiment and of course, the sun Die-Namic! PERFECT girlie!!!

Karen Motz said...

Everything is perfect with this!!! Love the wrapped twill layer!!

Eva said...

Kerry, this is just one PERFECT card!!! Love the sun with the sentiment...as I said, PERFECT and GORGEOUS!

Christina Fischer said...

I LOVE this, Kerry! It just makes me smile! I NEED some sunshine and warmer weather!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin