Thursday 5 August 2010

Paper Romance Teen Card Challenge

Hey friends! I am tickled pink to let you know that I am a guest designer for Paper Romance for the month of August. I'm so looking forward to joining Amy and her super talented design team for the next month! This week's challenge over on the Paper Romance Challenge blog is to make a teen themed card.

I must admit that this one stumped me a bit. The stamps that I have didn't scream "teen" to me, so I decided to concentrate on the papers and embellishments. I figured that nothing said teen like grungy, metal, denim, and ledger paper. Make sense?
If that doesn't work for you then I'll just change my story! The goose's backside reminded me of the teens who wear their pants so low that you can see their bum! You choose whichever story you like best and I'll go along with it!

I used High Hopes Silly Goose and the matching sentiment. The papers are all distressed and sponged and I added some metal snaps and brads from my stash. The denim was die cut from an old pair of my son's jeans.

Don't forget that you can win a $5 gift certificate to the Paper Romance store just by playing along! Make sure you link your entry on the challenge blog to be eligible to win! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

LOL! What a fun card! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so so CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love it Kerry!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

hehe Very cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin