Wednesday 11 August 2010

Paper Romance Challenge - Bling on the Pink!

Hey friends! It's time for another Paper Romance challenge. This week's challenge was to use pink and bling (thus my title - get it?).

I used this super cute High Hopes stamp called Tutu Sweet and I think I love the name as much as the image! Her tutu begged to be coloured pink, so I caved and did just that.

I then covered much of it with my spica pen to make it all blingy. I used some glitter crystals in the corners and stuck a Swarovski rhinestone in the middle of her flower. I wish you could see how sparkly the whole thing is in real life! I used this week's Mercy sketch challenge for the layout (although I flipped it) so it came together pretty quickly.

So won't you play along with us? Link your card up over on the Paper Romance Challenge blog and be eligible to win a Paper Romance gift certificate! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Erin Smetak said...

OMG, HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh this is the CUTEST!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh this is the CUTEST!!

Angelwood said...

What a sweet image! Love your coloring and that flower is to adorable! hugs, Angela

Michele Boyer said...

Awwww, she's so sweet (and beautifully colored)!

Anonymous said...

Love it Kerry!! Super cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin