Tuesday 17 August 2010

MFT VIP Hop - Well Read!

Welcome to the MFT VIP Hop! If you've arrived here via Alex's blog, you're on the right track. If you're just stumbling upon this post, you'll want to go back to the beginning - at Kim's blog.

The VIP kit is now available in the MFT store for one day only, or while supplies last. This month's kit is chock full of all kinds of yummy stuff - including an unreleased Die-Namics die and September's Who's That Girl set. By ordering the VIP kit, you get the set a full 2 weeks before it releases to the public. You also get a free mini set - the Wendy alphabet, which is the signature MFT font and is sized perfectly for the Banner Day die.

I decided to paper piece WTG's couch with some October Afternoon paper. I used Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge (Mercy was also this week's MFT fab friend!) and added some more OA papers - I just had to use the text paper. I used some more of that yummy crochet ribbon, big surprise there, lol (currently being re-stocked) and added some brads, a button and twine. This set comes with awesome sentiments - I had a hard time deciding which one to use!
I dressed up the inside of the card with some matching paper and the Die-Namics Jumbo Scallop die. Here's a look at the goodies in this month's kit and all the deets! Take a gander at that striped twill - swoon!! Can't wait to get my hands on some of that!
Well, that's all I've got to show you! Your next stop along the hop is the amazing Susan!! She stamps a lot! (tee hee) Don't miss out on this month's VIP kit as well as the two new à la modes that are also releasing tonight! Later taters!

30 comments:

Sherrie said...

How sweet Kerry! I ADORE the papers you chose....would like those in my living room!

StampOwl said...

fabulous creation kerry

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN papers Kerry, FABULOUS job.

Bonnie said...

Hot Potato I love it! Those colours are fabulous and love your colouring! That striped couch takes me back....waaaayyyy back!!

Leigh OBrien said...

Love her stripey couch, Kerry, and that layout too. Might have to check into Mercy's sketches!

Jennifer Roach said...

Great card Kerry!! LOVE the paper patterns you choose on this.

Anonymous said...

Oh I so want to drop a f-bomb right now as that is how amazing yours is!!!!!

Unknown said...

FUN! I used a *wee bit* of that text paper too! ;-)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Love that comfy couch, Kerry! Looks perfect for curling up with a good book on. Hope she's not a PPL, though... ;) I also hope you've been eating your vegetables. They're good for you, you know...

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wonderful card Kerry! The sofa turned out lovely in stripes! :D

Alex Maldonado said...

OMG Kerry!! This is fabulous! I can't believe the stunning mix of papers and colors! WOW!! so detailed and just gorgeous!!

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kerry! I love the mix of papers!

Anonymous said...

woohooo Kerry!!! Way to go!!! FAB card!!! Love it!! Great mix of DP's!!

jennik

Kelli Hull said...

Looks FABULOUS Dahlink!!!!

:)

cal8007 said...

Fabulous! Love the brads on the corners and the lace - so retro!!

TFS

Carmen L

DG said...

The DP you used is awesome, what a great card!!!

Melody said...

Love the colors and the layout! That circle is just the perfect touch!

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome card girl! Love the mix of designer papers!

Christina Fischer said...

LOVE it, Kerry! That sketch is fantastic, and the papers are fun!

Lisa H. said...

love her in a cirlce! this is soooo cute.

Megan said...

So cute! I just love your paper choices. The grid, the words, so cute!

Barbara said...

GMTA, LOL! Love this, Kerry! That striped couch belongs in my house!!!

Julie said...

Just gorgeous Kerry! Love that you placed the couch on a circle! You know I love my circles, they are just BIG ppolka dots you know! lol

Punkydoodle Papers said...

OMG! LOVE this paper piecing! Can't wait to get my hands on this cute set!

Lynn Put said...

This is fabulous!!! Love the striped couch, layout and your incredible coloring job!

Shaz said...

Kerry I saw your card on SCS and loved it! so I ordered the kit this A.M. Thanks for the inspiration {{{hug}}}

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMG Kerry, this is PERFECT!!

Anonymous said...

I always adore your papers and your choice of ribbons too! Excellent card!

Tara Godfrey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Kerry! I love everything about it...fab paper piecing, gorgeous colouring and that crochet trim and the covered buttons are such a perfect touch! This is a real stunner and what girlfriend wouldn't Luuvv to get this sweet card! I can't wait to get my VIP kit now!
Hugs,t

Deborah Anton said...

{{SIGH}} I love this... beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin