Wednesday 4 August 2010

MFT August Shop & Hop - Goofy For You!

Welcome to the MFT August Shop & Hop! All the new stamps and Die-Namics are now available in the MFT store right HERE! Remember that somewhere along the hop, one of the designers has blog candy - a $15 voucher to the MFT store. But we're not telling you where it's hidden! Make sure you leave comments along the way for the best chance of winning!

If you've come here by way of Jen's blog then you're on the right track. If not, you'll want to head over to Kim's blog to start at the beginning of the hop.

For my card I used one of the new Flapper Doodle sets - Goofy For You! She comes with three awesome sentiments, although I used one from Clearly Sentimental About You so that it matched my bingo card.
If you look carefully, you'll see that I used the new Small Scallop Border Die-Namics die along the bottom of the card, as well as the new Oval Chain Border under the fringe.


Isn't that fringe fabulous? We used it at CHA for one of the MFT make & takes and I begged Kim to let me take some home! Being as she's one of the sweetest people in the world (I can now say this unequivocally since I got to meet her in person!), she did and it found it's way onto my card! I covered the stamped balls on the image with some Swarovski Hotfix pearls and added some stitching and some brads.

Well that's it for me!! Your next stop along the hop is the amazing Barbara. I got to meet her at CHA too and she is so sweet (and her husband is a riot!). And I've peeked at her project and it's stunning! Go now and then go shop!

25 comments:

Dawn said...

Oooo! Love the fringe too! Hope to see that in the shop soon!

Rhonda said...

This card makes me happy!! I love the fringe too.

Barbara said...

Fabulous design, Kerry! I do love that fringe and the bingo card idea!

StampOwl said...

awesome Kerry

Cindy Haffner said...

Tooo FUN!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a fun card Kerry! Love the fringe! :D

g said...

fun & hip! love this! awesome papers & cute flapper!!

Amy Kolling said...

I can see why you wanted some of this fringe! Great card!

Sue D said...

Great card--I like the fringe with the oval chain border.

Katie Skiff said...

This is adoreable!! Just like your blog!!

Kelli Hull said...

What's a Flapper without Fringe??? Definately not cute like your card!!!!!

Wonderful Job Kerry!!!! Love it!

fairie said...

Love how you added pearls for the balls, how you used the die and the fringe trim. Very adorable.

Melody said...

Darling! Prefect paper, love the bingo card and the fringe!

Anonymous said...

So so so cute! Love the dp and that black fringe!!

Tracey said...

A fabulous card Kerry!!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh! This is TOTALLY fabulous Kerry! That fringe is PERFECTION with this new sweetie and I LOVE the bingo card and layout!

Megan said...

Loveeeee the fringe!! You rock. The bingo card is the perfect touch!

Bonnie said...

What a cute little flapper - luvin' that fringe baby!! and it was so Fabulous!!! meeting you and mixing it up with drinks!!

Sherrie said...

Very fun and funky Kerry! I Love it!

Erin Smetak said...

Kerry, this is SO awesome!!! What a slam dunk!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Lisa H. said...

THIS is fabulous! so fun and pefect for this hotsy totsy!

Julie said...

Fabulous card Kerry! You totally captured that whole Flapper feel!

Janna said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! I love the vintage look you created, but the fringe! OMG!!!!! Best idea ever!!!!!

Hugs!
janna

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute! I love it!!

Jana Weaver said...

very cute card...;ove that bingo card and fringe!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin