Saturday 28 August 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge - Pearly Whites!

Happy Saturday friends! It's challenge day over on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog and this week's task is to show us your pearly whites! And apparently I don't know how to read, because I only nailed half the challenge.

I used Snow White and paired her with some October Afternoon papers. I used pearls in the corners and in her hair, and used a mother of pearl button - but sadly I am lacking in the white department. You'll just have to use your imagination there and forgive me! Hee hee!

The layout is from Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge and I coloured Snow White in her traditional colours since I wanted to use the matching sentiment for the inside "You're the apple of my eye".

Hope you'll come play along over on the challenge blog. Remember that if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and link up, you're eligible to win a free stamp! Good deal!

I'll just end this post by thanking my friend Kimmie for asking me to be a Krafty Guest this month. I've had such an amazing time working with her awesome stamps and playing along with her super talented design team. Thanks Kimmie! You rock!

4 comments:

Deborah Anton said...

How fun and cute is this? I love what you did with all the different papers and that bow in the button is wonderful!

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

gorgeous!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Hey now...there are no challenge police at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! haha! Snow White looks gorgeous and I LOVE the layout....gonna hafta try one of Mercy's sketches someday!

Thanks again SO much for being a Krafty Guest this month! It's been such a treat to see you play with KKS images! YOU rock, missy! Hugs!

Tracey said...

I love this card Kerry! Just gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin