Tuesday 13 July 2010

Clean & Simple PI

Hey all! We're still on holiday but I'm sitting here in the Phoenix airport waiting on my flight. We actually missed our connection by minutes due to mechanical issues and had a 9 hour wait for another flight - which happens to be the red eye! Fun times!

I made this card a couple of weeks ago when I was playing along with the Clean and Simple challenge over at Splitcoast. It happened to be a sketch challenge and I decided to use this sweet little Pure Innocence girl who I had coloured up but never used.
Those glittered garnishes are actually pink - though they don't look it in the picture. The pink papers are from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary and the black is a Doodlebug patterned paper.
Hope you're having a great week and are getting more sleep than me tonight! Happy trails!

8 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is SO ADORABLE, Kerry!!! I love this sketch!!

Kelli Hull said...

This is SUPER CUTE KERRY!!!! Hope you had a GREAT VISIT!!!!

Now... about your a'la mode card... WHERE IS IT???? LOL

Jody leaked the deets!!!! tee hee!

Kelli Hull said...

This is SUPER CUTE KERRY!!!! Hope you had a GREAT VISIT!!!!

Now... about your a'la mode card... WHERE IS IT???? LOL

Jody leaked the deets!!!! tee hee!

Lisa H. said...

sooo cute! sorry to hear about your flight-9 hrs., yuck!

Jennifer said...

Too CUTE! Love this PI girl! (=

Michele Boyer said...

NINE HOURS? You poor thing!! I hope the rest of the trip was ok! (Sheesh!)

Your card is TOTALLY adorable!! I love the pink and black strips on the kraft!

Barbara said...

Adorable, Kerry! Hope you're home by now!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin