Saturday 12 June 2010

Beachy Mojo

Happy Saturday to you! I had such a great day yesterday - I got to hang out with Sherrie Siemens while she was here teaching copic classes, and then went out with her and some new stamping friends for dinner.
I made this card using another Pure Innocence stamp that I hadn't had a chance to use - Beach Bum. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for the layout and was able to incorporate lots of Die-namics goodies! I also tried to use lots of texture - cork and felt, as well as different stitching.

Hope you have a great weekend! We're off to a pancake breakfast with my daughter's preschool. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Beach Bum
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics, So Saffron
Paper: MFT Perfect Panel, Riding Hood Red cs, DCWV Citrus dsp
Accessories: MFT Die-namics Jumbo Scallop Die, Die-Namics Cloud Trio Die, Die-Namics Sunshine Die, Cork, Felt, Ribbon, Sewing Machine

7 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oooo, lucky duck! cute card.

Anonymous said...

Ok, one the card is too cute, two Sherrie, you lucky brat, three when are you coming here?

Barbara said...

Adorable, Kerry!

Lou said...

Hi!this is just so sweet,love the
sun too.hugs Lou.xx

Kathy Martin said...

Too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry! The cork looks super as sand - great card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally cute!! I love it!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin