Saturday 22 May 2010

Twisted Medallion

Are you sick of seeing my Stampin Up cards yet? I'll have some more variety for you soon, but I wanted to show you all my samples before posting the instructions. This one is called a twisted ribbon flower and I've used it as the middle of this Medallion background stamp.

Again, a super simple card. The fun thing about this twisted flower is you can use any kind of material instead of ribbon for a totally different look.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. It's our long weekend here in Canada and I'm busy re-organizing my stamp area as well as stamping. I'm still looking for poppyscraps to contact me. If I don't hear from her, I'll re-draw for my blog candy package tomorrow morning. Have a good one!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU Medallion, Upsy Daisy (sentiment)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Black
Paper: Whisper white, black, melon mambo
Accessories: Ribbon, circle punch, sticky sheet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your roses Kerry, and am looking forward to seeing the instructions so that I can try out these great techniques too. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin