Monday 8 March 2010

Little Sketch for You to Try

A friend of mine requested some baby cards the other day and I was happy to comply! It's been a while since I've made any and I had fun. I used Jen's sketch for you to try (big congrats to my friend Megan who is now a sketch sister!) for my layout and Bitty Baby Blessings from Papertrey Ink. The patterned paper is from the DCWV Nana's Nursery stack. I pleated the ribbon and then sewed it - if you're looking how to do this Amy wrote an awesome tutorial here.
Hope you're having a great start to your week! Later taters!

3 comments:

Megan said...

This is darling! Thanks for the congrats--you're so sweet! {{sipping coffee}} :)

Chris said...

love that ribbon treatment and the embossed cs under it, great combo

Lauren said...

This color combination is beautiful. I adore the pleated ribbon too!!! Fabulous card!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin