Sunday 8 November 2009

Dazzling Medallion!

I created a couple of cards the other day that were Stampin Up only for my demo's blog. I hadn't really had a chance to play with this medallion stamp that I fell in love with. I grabbed a colour combo off of Splitcoast and the rest was super quick.

I used craft white ink and then embossed with heat and stick powder and added dazzling diamonds. The sparkle doesn't show as well in the picture - in real life it's so shimmery and pretty! The sentiment is from the level 2 hostess set Asian Artistry. The melon mambo panel is mounted on black and Kraft.

Well friends - hope you're having a great weekend! We're off to Church and then I'm spending some quality time with my favorite girlfriends and going to a toy warehouse to tackle some Christmas shopping! Later taters!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kerry! Love it!

Craftin' in the Rain said...

I think that stamp is stunning too! I love the pink and sparkes too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin