Friday 30 October 2009

Kidlet Bellarific Friday!!

I love to call my children by the name kidlets! Don't know why - just do! This is my entry for this week's Bellarific Friday. The theme was anything kid related and I had just gotten this new stamp - Noah the Computer Guy! I paired him with some Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper and added some brads and hemp twine. This one will go to my son, who is in need of a little encouragement!

I am so excited because I signed up to take a couple of classes at Stamping Bella in a couple of weeks. I am taking a copic class with Lindabella and a pencil class with Paulabella! I can't wait!
And there are new releases over at Stamping Bella today, so I'm anxious to see the new rubber!

Anyway, I'm off to the pumpkin patch with my dd's preschool. I have another post going up tonight with some of my Halloween treats and also one tomorrow for the Bella Chichiboulie Blog Hop!! So check back k? Later taters!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is adorable Kerry! Love the card. Hope you had fun at the pumpkin patch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin