Friday 30 October 2009

Halloween Teacher Treats!

I made some really quick Halloween treats for my son and daughters teachers. I had picked up this cute mummy stamp from the $1.50 bin at Michaels - so decided to go with a mummy theme. The papers are old KI memories and Creative Imaginations. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I whipped out three of these cards in 15 mins.

Then I bought some over sized Hershey bars and made a wrap for each bar. Then I turned them into mummies! Just some punched circles and torn cardstock sponged with Soft Suede ink. Super easy!

Make sure you check back tomorrow to see my card for the Stamping Bella Chichiboulie blog hop! It will be up at 11am EST!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

These are adorable Kerry!! Happy Halloween!

Rachel said...

These are wonderful!! happy Halloween!!
hugs,
Rachel

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

These are so cute!!!

I made your Royal Icing for my Halloween cookies, it worked GREAT! Thanks so much :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin