Thursday 24 September 2009

Pamper Basket

Hello friends!! I have been battling a wicked headache for the last couple of days - I think it's the ragweed!! Anyway haven't done much stamping but wanted to share this ensemble that I made a while ago for an MFT challenge. I made the basket/box using one of Lauren's Timeless templates and it was super easy! I used Kraft cardstock and sponged all the edges with Distress Ink (Vintage Photo I think!). I adhered a punched strip to the top for some visual interest and to coordinate with my card.
The card uses the set Girls Night In and I paper piece the entire thing! Joanne has me hooked on paper piecing the "correct" way - so it took me a while! The papers are all from SU's Parisian Breeze set (retired I think).
Hope you have a great day! I'm hoping for a little stamping time! Later taters!

2 comments:

Jaymerz said...

HAHA she has me doing it the "Right way" too so it always takes a while. Cute set, I like it!!

Rachel said...

very cute!!
hugs,
Rachel

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin