Saturday 19 September 2009

60th Birthday Wine

Hello!! Wow - what a busy week! And next week is shaping up to be just as busy - but even more so as my hubby will be out of town for half of it!
I made this card a while ago for my good friend, whose Dad was turning 60. They had a surprise wine and jazz party for him - cool eh? Anyway, I used some of the new Stampin Up In colours for the card - Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede. I coloured the image with Prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol - it's been a long time since I used my pencils!!
Well I'm off to get some more done. I've been incredibly productive all week - making up for the summer I guess. And big news - I got a new camera!! I'm so excited to take good pictures again! Thanks to my wonderful mother in law who combined a couple of our upcoming gifts to contribute to the purchase!!
Have a great rest of the weekend!!

3 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful! I love how you coloured it!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful!!!

Melody said...

Beautiful card and wonderful coloring!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin