Thursday 6 August 2009

Stitched Clean and Simple

Hey y'all!! We're on vacation in Georgia so the greeting seemed appropriate! Man it's hot down here! We're having an especially damp, cold summer so it seems especially warm here!

I made this card last week for both the colour challenge and clean and simple challenge over at Splitcoast. The colours were blush blossom, coral, celery, chocolate chip and white. The clean and simple challenge was to use stitching. I pulled out some Doodlebug rubon stitches that I've been hoarding and they worked beautifully - time to use up the rest of the packs!

The woodgrain stamp is from Hero Arts and the flowers are from Papertrey. This is different for me - but I'm pleased with it. I am really wanting the new woodgrain bg stamp from Stampin' Up, but not sure if I can justify it, seeing as I already have a stamp (albeit much smaller).

I'm off to Archivers today (so excited!) so I'm going to vamoose! Hope you're having a great week!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous card Kerry! Love the wood grain! I hope you're having a fabulous time on vacation!

Lauren said...

I hope you're enjoying Georgia! This card is fabulous. The wood grain is terrific.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin