Tuesday 7 July 2009

Lockhart Sympathy

One of my best friends recently lost someone very close to her and she asked me to make a sympathy card for the family. Although this might not seem like a typical sympathy image, it actually totally fit the occasion and the sentiment. The colours were chosen to match a small gift that accompanied the card.
The paper is BoBunny and the sentiment is from Papertrey (Out on a Limb - original version).

Hope you're having a great week! I've been busy doing some contract work and haven't had as much time lately to stamp. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak down to my stamps soon! Later taters!

2 comments:

Deb said...

This is a really beautiful card!! I really like a sympathy card that isn't overly somber!! Love the colour combo and the image is very peaceful. TFS :-)

Lauren said...

This is gorgeous. The colors are so serene and pretty.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin