Tuesday 26 May 2009

MFT Finals!

Well it`s down to the finals!! The final two contestants for MFT Idol have uploaded their projects and voting has started! My friend Kathy is in the final two and I am so proud of her and overjoyed for her! I know some of you were following my entries and I thought I`d pass this along in case you haven`t seen it!

Voting is a little different for the finals, but if you qualify, would you consider voting for her amazing project. You can see the projects here.

Here are the rules:

Your vote will count IF:
*There is only one vote per Splitcoast User Name. If there is more than 1 vote, only the first vote will count.
*The Splitcoast User Name casting the vote was created BEFORE March 15th, 2009.

All votes will be private messaged (PM'd) to the Splitcoast user name MFT Votes starting on May 26th at 10 PM Eastern and ending on May 27th at 10:00 PM Eastern

There's a lot up for grabs, and we want to make sure that the voting process is fair for everyone. Since the original intent was that the IDOL be selected by our MFT/SCS Family, we are implementing safeguards to make sure the IDOL is selected by fellow stampers!

1 comment:

Kathy K said...

Kerry, you are absolutely too sweet for posting this! It feels so good to have my own personal cheering section! Thank you so MUCH!

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin