Friday 24 April 2009

Bellarific!!

Hello girlies!! I made this card for Bellarific Friday - our inspiration piece was pink and brown. I pulled out my new Wendy Papillion and paired her with some Basic Grey Bittersweet paper. I used Jen del Muro's sketch for you to try for the layout. The ribbon rose was made from a tutorial I found while blurfing one day - here it is - it's a video and very easy to follow!

I've actually had a bellarific day today! My son is off school today for a PA day and we met some friends at a new indoor playground. It was fantastic! I treated the kids to lunch and we did some errands as well. As soon as my daughter gets up, we're heading outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. I've finally managed to kick the bear of a headache I've had for the last couple of days. And I'm finished moping about not moving on in the MFT idol contest. Life is good and God is great!! Thanks for reading friends!!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

WoW!!! another fabulous card, love these colors!!

Brandi said...

Your card is beautiful! Love it!

Jaymerz said...

Kerry this is adorable!!

Melody said...

Hi Kerry! Love your card! Those colors are wonderful. I need to try and fit this challenge in. Thanks for the comments on my blog. I just bought the summer set too! It is so cute! Yea, I did a little moping too when it was my week!

Laural Dawn said...

I'm sorry you are done in the contest - but I still thought yours was the best :)
(I'm not just saying that).
And, when you're done just cheer yourself up by imagining what I would have created if I decided to try any of the cards you make. Total disaster, I'm sure.

Amy Sheffer said...

Oooo, I love what you've done with the Bella!! Look s awesome double-framed in the oval and top note shapes. Your ribbon rose turned out great, too. I haven't tried that yet!

Unknown said...

This is drop dead my friend! I LOVE this! Amazing amazing card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin