Sunday 5 April 2009

Bad Blue Dog!!

Happy Sunday morning to you!! Just a quick post before I have to leave for Church. I've been feeling a little guilty about really only posting for MFT Idol, but truthfully I didn't expect how much time and effort this contest would take! I haven't done much stamping outside of it, but am going to make more of an effort as I miss stamping just for the fun of it!

I made this card a little while ago. I actually made it for a sketch challenge going on over at the Our Craft Lounge forum but never got it posted in time for the deadline. I picked my paper and colour scheme first and then was stuck on what colour to make the dog. I guess I must have been feeling a little goofy, because I remembered all the Blues Clues we watched when my son was younger. So I made Pat the Bad Dog into Blue the Bad Dog. The paper is Basic Grey Marrakech paired with Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango.

Well, I'm off to start my day. I need to work on this week's MFT Idol entry - we were assigned to use the set Build A Bouquet and make only a card. I'll be back Tuesday to show you what I came up with! Have a great week peeps!! I appreciate each and every one of you who come here to read and comment!!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this card Kerry! The colours are fantastic and I love the Pat the Dog sets!!

Good luck with this week's Idol entry! I am sure you will rock it!! xx

Lisa H. said...

you are doing a fabulous job in the contest Kerry! so no appologies. this card is adorable. love the ric rac and your dogie is too cute!

Becca said...

very cute card..love the colours.

Lauren said...

Great layout! The colors are terrific too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin