Friday 20 March 2009

A Dreamy Cased Sketch!

I was dying to stamp yesterday just for the fun of it so I made time to sit down and make a couple of cards. I wanted to play along with Michelle's Dreamy Challenge to CASE one of her design team members. I chose to CASE this card of Tosh's. I actually won this stamp set when Our Craft Lounge released their new sets. For my card, I changed the layout and the colour combo but kept the stamp set, the gingham ribbon, the sponging, and the three circle embellishments at the top. The layout I used is actually the sketch challenge over at SCS for this week. Thanks for the inspiration Tosh!

5 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Wow!! I'm honored Kerry!! And your sponging and coloring are fantastic! Love the ribbon and dew drops too. Isn't this the most fun set to work with? Thanks so much for participating in our challenge!!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

hey Kerry! So excited for this week!!! lol, what are you doing on monday?

oh ya...NICE CARD!! haha

Tracey said...

Love this card Kerry! The OCL stamps are adorable!!

Randee E said...

Your coloring is awesome! Thanks for the post and good luck in the contest, your entires have been FABULOUS!

Unknown said...

Okay...I KNOW I commented on this card earlier in the week. But it isn't here...so I will tell you again how AWESOME this card is!!! You did a beautiful job casing Tosh with all the sponging. And your coloring is fabulous!!! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge. :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin