Tuesday 13 January 2009

A Triple Challenge Card

I made this card last week and I combined three challenges for it. The first was for the MFT sketch challenge, the second was for the MFT Ambassador challenge to "bling it out", and the third was for the Ways to Use It challenge on Splitcoast to use stars. I just love this set from My Favorite Things - Who's That E-girl? I paper pieced the couch, wall, and her skirt. The stars are sticky stars that I got from Jody Morrow's sticky share - I covered them with Martha Stewart Peridot glitter - they're super sparky in real life!! The papers are from DCWV Nana's Nursery Boy stack.
Hope you've had a good start to your week! Both my kiddos are sick, my ds has been home from school for the past two days - here's hoping he's well enough to go back tomorrow.
Oh and I got my new Stampin Up catalog this evening when I attended my monthly stamp club and I was pleasantly surprised! There's some cute new sets! Have you seen one yet? What do you think?
Oh and P.P.S. I was lucky enough to win a spot in the MFT Guest Designer contest for my one layer card. I wasn't the big winner but I get to be an Ambassador and host a challenge for next month's release.

2 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Congrats Kerry!! I love my E-girl set, she is so me haha. your card is adorable!!

Lauren said...

Fabulous card! I love how the background and the wallpaper match.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin