Sunday 11 January 2009

One Layer Card Challenge


My Favorite Things (MFT) released new sets on Wednesday, and as usual, is running their Guest Designer contest. The challenge for this month was to make a one layer card. I have big time difficulty making a one layer card, so I really had to think about this one. I ended up pulling out my Isabelle Paper Doll set and stamped her bear costume on the front of the card. I then cut out the face and lined up Isabelle and stamped her on the inside of the card. The sentiment on the front is computer generated and the inside sentiment is from Essential Sentiments. A fun challenge! Hope you've had a good weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so cute, Kerry! I love how it opens up to the other image. So cute! Have a great week!

Carolyn King said...

This is awesome! FANTASTIC Job on the challenge!

Unknown said...

Like you, I have real difficulty with the one layer cards, but you really ROCKED this one! Super cute!

Lauren said...

Super cute Kerry! I love the technique here. So clever.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin