Sunday 14 December 2008

Rest of the Mom to Mom Cards

Last week I shared one of the cards that I designed for my Mom to Mom group and our cardmaking morning. Here are the rest of them. Special thanks to my good friend Becky for helping me finish the designs and helping me to prep all the supplies (you rock!). The first one uses Stampin Up's To You and Yours. Love this colour combo!



The last one plays off the colours in the strip of Making Memories patterned paper. The snowflake is from a Stampin Up set from last year's saleabration. The green glitter is Martha Stewart and was applied with a quickie glue pen. The clear glitter on the pink snowflake is actually using stickles - and we prepped those ahead of time.
I have made a couple cards for some special orders - so I should be able to post a couple of times next week. Also, Wednesday is the blog hop for the BC Dzyns release - so make sure you check back then! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Very pretty cards. Love the glitter highlights!

Unknown said...

These are just gorgeous! I love them both...but the first is probably my fave!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin