Saturday 15 November 2008

Verve One Sheet Wonder Sketches




Way back in September, Julee Tilman (owner and illustrator of Verve Visual) posted a challenge using a sketch she had created that makes use of a piece of 6x6 double sided patterned paper to make and embellish 4 cards. It took me a while to get to this challenge, and I don't have any Verve stamps (yet!!), but I managed to make use of her awesome template. My patterned paper was from the Making Memories Noteworthy line and I used Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and Taken with Teal cardstock. Stamps are from Stampin Up and are Pocket Silhouettes and Upsy Daisy. I decided to leave them without sentiments so they can be used for any occasion. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're having a wonderful start to your weekend!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin