Monday 10 November 2008

Christmas Daisies

O.k. I know there's no such thing as Christmas daisies! I have quite a few sets of cards that I need to make for Christmas gifts and I've been trying to come up with a couple simple designs. I cased this design from Becky and am pleased with how it came out. I stamped this image from Upsy Daisy on Pretty in Pink designer paper and embossed with clear powder. The bottom panel is Purely Pomegranate cardstock stamped with the linen background and run through the textile folder with my cuttlebug. What do you think? I think this design will be perfect for one of my son's teachers. I plan to do a set of eight cards and package them in a clear plastic card box (along with a jar of homemade red pepper jelly and a Starbucks gift card!).
Hope you're staying warm! It's downright cold here today!

2 comments:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Oh wow! What a beautiful card.

Lauren said...

This is so pretty Kerry! I love the daisies on the pink paper.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin