Monday 13 October 2008

Quilted Anniversary

The husband of one of my good friends called me the other day and asked me for an anniversary card for his wife (my friend). This one was fun to make because I got to use things that I know my friend loves - the colour green, this patterned paper, and references to sewing (she sews amazingly). I used Papertrey's Quilters Sampler and some Scenic Route Sonoma paper. I added the choc. chip colour because it was looking a little Christmas-like with only the green and red. I think the rest is fairly self-explanatory.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Had dinner at a friend's on Sunday and just the four of us for dinner tonight. I am so blessed! Thanks to each of you who continue to drop by and read - I'm thankful for you all!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Very pretty. Love the vintage color combination.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin