Tuesday 23 September 2008

Oh Fudge!!


Today's post is full of randomness! I don't have anything to share stamping wise - I've been working on stuff for the MFT release next week but can't share it yet! Between that and work I'm a little behind. I did have a chance to whip up a batch of fudge the other day and thought I'd share the recipe here. I got it from my friend Tina and I love it because you don't need a candy thermometer to make it (I don't own one!).

Peanut Butter Fudge
1/2c butter
2 c brown sugar
1/2 c milk
1c peanut butter
1tsp vanilla
3c icing sugar

Melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and BOIL FOR 2 MINUTES stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla (I added chocolate chips at this point too!!). Pour over icing sugar in a large bowl. Beat until smooth. Pour into 8x8 dish, chill, cut.

It's so yummy!!!

I'm going to link up a couple of the food blogs that I follow - I've already linked Cookie Madness here, these are others that I love.

Picky Palate - Jenny makes cool stuff!! She's won many cooking contests and most of the recipes are stuff my kids will eat and us adults also enjoy!

Stephanie's Kitchen - everything on this blog looks good and everything I've made has been wonderful. Her photography is also amazing!

Hope to be back on Thursday with a card!!!

3 comments:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Oh my!
Now that just sounds sinful! Hmmm...pregnancy craving starting ;)

Lauren said...

Yummy! Thanks for sharing.

Rosella said...

WOW this looks so yummy! I have a group of peanut butter lovers here (including myself). I'm definitely going to try this. TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin