Saturday 21 June 2008

Cool Idea - Online (and offline) chore charts

As the end of school is quickly approaching (next week - eek!), I'm getting a little concerned with keeping my kids busy and maintaining some routines around the house. I think I'm going to set up a summer schedule, but to help me with that, I'm going to use this free website: Handipoints. You can set up all kinds of charts and kids can work through the tasks to earn both handipoints, which they can redeem in Handiworld, as well as parent points to work towards a reward that you set with your child. This looks so cool! Just wanted to share with others of you that might benefit from this free website as well!

2 comments:

Laural Dawn said...

we use that all the time! I love it :)

Rosella said...

I have to go check this out. I do give the kids points. Have to see how they do it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin