Thursday 29 May 2008

My Own Inspiration Challenge

On Wednesdays I attend a mom to mom group at a friend's church, as our church doesn't run anything similar. We only have one week left to meet and yesterday I was inspired by our workbook. Here's what I came up with.
Colours are Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Close to Cocoa and Barely Banana. I used the Pretty Petals background stamp for the blue panel and the flowers from Papertrey's Green Thumb and sentiment from Out on a Limb. I used Hero Arts clear gemstones in the middle of the flowers. I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out and I'll be giving it to our mom to mom leader as a thank you card.

2 comments:

laos348 said...

That is very pretty - I like that color combination.

Lesa said...

Wow! This is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin