Tuesday 13 May 2008

Mothers Day - Part Deux!

This is the card I made for my mother-in-law. Again another Lockhart stamp and some K&Co. patterned paper. I would have liked to make it more detailed, but just didn't have the time.

In other news, I was browsing my local Michael's the other day and found the Fiskars Threading Water punch that I've been eyeing. I never expected to find it there - it's still a pretty new item. Of course, it had to come home with me. I hope to use it on a card tomorrow.

Hope you're having a great week!

4 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh this is pretty_I guess I need to go check out LockHeart stamps now-I had never heard of them before.

laos348 said...

This is so pretty - I love the colors.

Marilyn said...

Your coloring on this card is so pretty - I wish I could get my coloring to look like yours! Don't know what a water threading punch is but anxious to see what you do with it tomorrow!

jjcreations said...

Beautiful card. You did a wonderful job of colouring. Awesome. Joan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin