Monday 7 April 2008

Flexible Friends

I just had to have this stamp set from My Favorite Things when it came out - and I haven't had much of a chance to play with it! I've done some yoga in the past, but that really wasn't the reason I fell in love with this set, I just loved the images and the sentiments. This one I coloured with my copics and paired it with some glitter paper from DCWV. The blue paper is some old scrap from KI memories. I'm making a concerted effort to use up my stash including my scrap pile. The card base is certainly celery. I can't wait to play some more with this set, once things settle down a little!
Hope you're having a great start to your week! I have stamp club tomorrow - I even did my homework (and it was fun!)!

6 comments:

Lesa said...

This is a fresh clean layout! Great job! TFS.

jjcreations said...

Very nice card and I love that background paper. I've just started doing the Splitcoast challenges again lately (after two years) and have promised myself that ALL I am going to use is my scraps. So far, so good! Which actually means I have WAY too many scraps! LOL. Joan

laos348 said...

I love my yoga class - what a fantastic card and stamp - I may just have to check it out.

jjcreations said...

Hi again.....Just letting you know that I nominated you for an award on my blog. Happy Stampin' - Joan

Stampin' Meg said...

What a fresh and funky card- luv it!

Michelle said...

The colors on this are so wonderful. I'm not much of a yoga person, but with so many women who are into it, I could see lots of potential with this stamp!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin