Monday 21 April 2008

Bad Blogger!

I've been a bad blogger lately! I'm about to start full time work for about 3.5 weeks and I'm writing documentation - which is not my favorite thing to do! My mother-in-law is also coming for a visit this week so I've been madly cleaning and de-cluttering. We've also completed our yard clean-up and are busy building and assembling our shed. Life is crazy right now!

Can you handle another cupcake card? Again from the Hero Arts cupcake clear set and paired with some Basic Grey patterned paper and pumpkin pie cardstock. Ribbon was a score from the dollar store. Hope you're all having a good Monday!!

8 comments:

laos348 said...

I can always handle another cupcake card! I like the colors on this one - very cheerful and I like that sentiment.

Michelle said...

I love your card, Kerry! Great colors! I'm sorry you're so busy and had to leave the SBS. I won't miss you, though, since I'll be visiting your blog all the time!

I've been a bad blogger too. Life gets in the way sometimes.

Rosella said...

Love your card Kerry! Also love the one you sent me in the mail. Thank you so much. That was so thoughtful of you. And I don't think you've been such a bad blogger as myself. I should probably delete my blog already. SORRY!!

Laural Dawn said...

Here's my advice - send your Mother-in-Law over to my cluttered and dusty place, and then when she gets to your house it will look gleaming :)
Sounds like you need a WM coffee soon. Let me know.

Lauren said...

You are one busy lady. This card is fantastic - love the colors.

Amy Sheffer said...

I can always handle another cupcake card, lol!! This one turned out great! Fun, happy colors!

Carrie said...

This is one of my favorite sets:) If you ever check out my blog you'll see why:) I never get sick of this stamp set! Great blog by the way, you do wonderful work!

Marilyn said...

This is a fabulous card Kerry!! Love the color combo you chose!! I know how hectic life is - gets overwhelming sometimes!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin