Wednesday 26 March 2008

Oh my!

It's been so long since I've posted! My mom flew in for an Easter visit (yippee!) and we've been busy with family and the kids.

I still have one last Easter card to show you - it was a special order for a dear friend. No surprise that it uses Papertrey's Out on a Limb set yet again (I am just loving that set!)! It is stamped on Cryogen white paper so it's nice and shimmery! I used barely banana, certainly celery and rose red. Hope you all had a very blessed Easter! I'll be sporadic till next week when my mom leaves but I have lots lined up to share! Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors, love the card!

Michelle said...

Kerry, I love this. What folder did you use to emboss? Is that embossing? Just beautiful!!

jjcreations said...

Very nice. I like how you put the ribbon through the slits and I like the little pearl..fancy! Joan

laos348 said...

This is so pretty - I love how you put the sentiment in the area where you threaded the ribbon under - that looks fantastic.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin