Thursday 13 March 2008

Last Baby Card!

I promise (for at least 2 weeks anyway!). This is the main card I made for the three of us to sign. It didn't turn out exactly the way I pictured it - I think it's too busy. I really wanted to use the soft & sweet fuzzy rub-on in the bottom right corner, but I should have left it off as I don't think the style really matches.
I used Papertrey's Out on a Limb with regal rose, chocolate chip, and certainly celery ink. Regal rose cardstock and some Chatterbox patterned paper paired with regal rose cardstock and I stamped the image on Kraft cardstock so that I could make a white moon. I used liquid applique on the branches as well - I just wanted some contrasting texture.
Tomorrow is the last day of March break! It's been a bit of a long week - so it will be nice to be back to school and routine next week!

5 comments:

jjcreations said...

This is wonderful. The liquid applique gives a great affect. Joan

Lesa said...

This is so soft and springy and just adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Aimee said...

This is beautiful...

laos348 said...

Very pretty. I've been wondering what to do with the moon in the set - I like what you did.

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhh I like how you did the puffy bits!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin