Sunday 9 March 2008

Baby Thank You Cards

Hope you had a great weekend! I had a good one and topped it off today with a baby shower/baby luncheon with three good friends. One of my friends is due with her second baby in about 3 weeks and we wanted to do something for her before the baby arrived. One of her gifts was a set of these cards. She's already started to receive baby gifts and I wanted to make her some cards to send out, because I know she's a thank you card kind of person. These were super quick - just a cuttlebug folder, a little ribbon, a couple punches and a image that I coloured in with copics (Stampin Up's All in the Family). Oh and a little bling - because my friend Laural is all about bling! So if you happened to be out at a bakery/coffee shop today and saw 4 girls, all wearing pink shirts, tiaras, feathers around their wrists, and laughing non-stop while enjoying each others company - it was us! Thank you Wondermommies for an amazing afternoon!!

7 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Very cute card! I bet she just loved your gift! So, where's the picture of you four with the tiaras and feathers? LOL - how fun!

Marilyn said...

Love this idea - I NEED this embossing folder - it is just wonderful - glad you had a fabulous time with your friends - nothing like girl time to revive the soul!!

Lesa said...

Stinking cute girlfriend! Yes for sure we want to see pics of the tiaras!

Stacy said...

So cute!!! Thanks for showing this card. I have that EF and now I know another way I can use it!

Velta said...

Kerry ~ Positively too darn cute!

Anonymous said...

what a great gift idea! this turned out gorgeous!

LD said...

You know I loved them!!!!
And the whole surprise shower was great. I've used a couple of the cards already :)
PS I'm all about the bling!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin