Monday 18 February 2008

Snappy Birthday

It seems appropriate that I'm posting this today as it was a beautiful day in Atlanta!! We survived our Disney trip and our enjoying spending time with my husbands parents here in Georgia. I head home on Wed. night (the day before my dd's 2nd birthday!! Gotta love free flights!) and dh and ds come home Sat night. This card was super simple to make - I just love Soft sky and Blue Bayou together! The other colour is Chocolate chip - although it looks black in the pic.

Speaking of pictures, I unfortunately had to replace my camera. We decided to do it in the States as we saved about $130 - the differences in prices between the U.S. and Canada is just ridiculous!! My Canon S2 IS died after only 2 years. I am bummed because it was an expensive camera and it didn't hold up. I get the dreaded E18 error - which seems to run rampant in Canons and they won't admit there's a problem. Anyway.....

I did get some time to go shopping while in Georgia! I went to the cutest little stamp store in a house - rooms full of stamps. I bought some Lockhart stamps there. And I got to go to Archivers - which is always super fun!! Tomorrow I'm off to Hobby Lobby to pick up a couple of Copics that I'm having a hard time finding back home and hopefully a couple of the new Cuttlebug folders!! Hope to have some Disney pics up soon!! Hope you're all having a great week!!!

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Glad you're having a good time on vacation - love your snappy card - I never did get this set - but I wish I had!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're having a good vacation...except for the camera thing! And it sounds like you're getting in some great shopping. The stamp store with all the rooms sounds heavenly!

Aimee said...

This is too cute... have fun on that vacation...

Unknown said...

This is so cute, cute, cute! Love it! Sounds like you had some fabulous shopping too!

Michelle said...

This is adorable, Kerry! Love those clams!

laos348 said...

This is just too cute - love it!

Stampin' Meg said...

hahaha- luv his little party hat and welcome back!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin