Friday 2 November 2007

Baby Card a la Tiffany

My good friend Becky hired me to make a baby card for her husband's work. Some employees went together and chipped in to buy the boss a baby gift for the birth of his first child. They bought the gift at Tiffany & Co. and Becky asked if I could use Tiffany blue for the card. This is what I came up with.
True confession time: there's almost no stamping on this card!! The only part that is stamped is the "Congratulations" sentiment on the inside of the card. The middle circle is a Basic Grey rub-on that I used on a Close to Cocoa piece of cardstock - it fit my mega circle punch perfectly. I have more baby cards to post tomorrow - you're going to be sick of baby cards! Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

I'm never sick of baby cards! They are just too cute.
Did you emboss the paper yourself?
What brand is your circle punch? Talk about being sick of....I keep asking you materials questions! I'm always curious as to what materials others use.

A.Lee said...

What a fabulous card. It looks so professional. Great color combo and love scallops.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin