Wednesday 8 August 2007

Zig Zag Stitching + Liquid Applique


= such a cute card!! (if I do say so myself)

So I bravely decided to "really" try out my new toy - I mean sewing machine. After experimenting with some scrap paper, I took a deep breath and sewed. And it turned out pretty good. Now granted it took me two corners to figure out I needed to go beyond the corner before I turned the cardstock (I catch on quick eh?), but it's all in the learning curve right? And then I seriously needed to play with my new liquid applique. I applied it as the frosting on top of the cupcakes and it's puffy in real life - so cool! The cupcakes are up on dimensionals and I added stickles to the candles to make them glittery. Mmmmm looks good enough to eat!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin