Wednesday 25 July 2007

Everyday Inspiration


This is what the Cdn. edition of Harry Potter 7 looks like. I haven't looked to see what the US version looks like. I was thinking as I was looking at the cover that it would make a good card layout.... so I made a card. I found the stamp I wanted to use (love that sketched bird!) and was also inspired by the cardinal who suns himself in our yard every afternoon. Then I saw the Splitcoast challenge for today which was to make a tent topper card. It's really just a regular card with a panel set on top. It looks especially pretty standing up and so that's what my card became. Sorry for the poor pic but it's too late and too dark to retake it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet! Love it! Can you believe I made a scalloped circle ten card with that sameimage?! LOL GSMTA! Have a fabulous day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin